Ratio of Shapes Practice and Review
is a super fun way to engage students in practice and review of ratio of shapes (CCSS 6.RP.1.A) One set of cards has ratios and questions. The other set has the solutions. Students look for the questions and find solutions that match in games such as scavenger hunts or concentration. Also great for diagnostics and assessment. My students LOVE these.
Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included.
SAVE with a complete 6th grade bundle of Ratio Practice and Review sets
Also available as part of a $$ savings Ratio Teacher Resource Bundle
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Ratio Resources Include:
- Ratio Fall Practice and Review
- Ratio of Shapes: Matching Practice and Review
- Ratio Scavenger Hunt Word Problems
- Ratio with Mondrian
- Ratios Word Problem Practice and Review
- Fibonacci Spirals: Ratio and Scale
- Ratio Word Problems: Notes
NOTE: This product was updated 2/4/16
more with the 6th Grade Math Growing Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all notes, practice, activities, and projects related to 6th grade math in the store.
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.