Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.36 MB | 6 pages
Compare the size of irrational numbers and locate them on a number line. Irrational numbers are in the form of square and cube roots. Scaffolded lesson provides for classroom differentiation. Can be used as a lesson leader, guided practice, independent practice, for cooperative learning and math centers, or as an assessment. Use with smartboard, projector, computer, pad or as printable. Lesson is complete - NO PREP. Editable version included.
- Find the perfect square of decimal numbers
- Solve for approximate square roots
- Approximate square roots and locate between two integers
- Determine cube roots including approximations
- Locate approximations of square roots on the number line