1. Rational Exponents and Radicals Match Three! (Version 1)— Match the cards into groups of three that are equivalent. This version only includes unit fractions in the exponents.
2. Rational Exponents and Radicals Match Three! (Version 2) - Harder—Match the cards into groups of three that are equivalent. This is a harder version with more difficult exponents.
3. Rational Exponents and Radicals Matching Pairs—Match the cards into pairs that are the same. Much more difficult than the first two activities as it includes brackets and algebra.
4. Rational Exponents Dominoes (Easy) - Cut out the cards and play dominoes by matching pairs that are equivalent.
5.Rational Exponents Dominoes (Harder) - Involves algebra and brackets.
6. Find the Rational Exponent! A worksheet where students have to identify the integer or rational exponent that makes the statements true.
7. Assessment—Includes a variety of questions on rational and integer exponents.
You can also purchase this resource here
as part of my Exponents Bundle and save $$!
Tags: Rational Exponents, Fractional Exponents, Indices, Radicals
Common Core: CCSS.Math.Content.HSN-RN.A.2 Rewrite expressions involving radicals and rational exponents using the properties of exponents.