The Graphic Organizer Bundle for Rational Functions Notes includes 4 different lessons plans in 2 different documents, each document includes at least 24 pages.
The graphic organizers included can be used in an Interactive Notebook. Each topic is located on a page that can be cut and placed in a page of your math notebook.
If not using a notebook, you can still benefit from using one full page of notes for each topic to save in a binder
The learning goals included in these notes are:
1) To identify and use direct and inverse variation.
2) To use joint and other type of variation
3) To solve problems using direct, inverse or joint variation.
4) Introduction to graphing rational functions and their translations.
5) To identify properties of rational functions like: domain and range, vertical and horizontal asymptotes, holes or discontinuities and restrictions on the variables.
6) To simplify rational expressions
7) To multiply and divide rational expressions.
This product can be used as a review guide before a test or it could also be used instead of notes; students actually prefer this type of note taking format.
Please let me know how this product helped your students. Enjoy!