In this assessment, students demonstrate their mastery of:
• Identify and interpreting vertical asymptotes in rational functions.
• Graphing rational functions.
• Writing end behavior using limit notation (Remove if you do not do this!)
• Choosing a correct “window” in which to graph a function.
• Comparing and contrasting models to choose the most appropriate one.
Objective: In this performance assessment, you are a Vice President of Development tasked with helping your organization analyze investments to predict future income and decide which, if any, investment(s) make sense for the organization. To do this, you will review the information provided to you by the salespeople and use your understanding of rational functions and limits to make an informed, appropriate decision.