Rational Irrational Numbers Activity
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Jump into middle school math concepts with this Art meets math bundle of creative math projects. Great for math lab days or stations. 8 Math meets arts lessons + a bonus resource of linear equations with Calder ($45 VALUE). Each project includes:- Teacher's guidelines- Background information on aPrice $27.50Original Price $36.87Save $9.37
- Jump into math concepts in a surprising way with this set of 5th and 6th Grade Math and Art Project Bundle. Perfect for ratio, area, area of circles, and more. Learning math was never so fun⭐. Your 5th and 6th graders will love this!Scroll down to see links to all the great resources in this bundPrice $15.98Original Price $19.97Save $3.99
- Five ready to use activities to support student engagement with Rational and Irrational Numbers in this money saving bundle. Students build irrational and rational numbers visually, approximate on number lines and sort numbers to deepen their understanding of the difference between rational and irraPrice $6.21Original Price $7.64Save $1.43
- Get my ENTIRE library of 6th Grade Math notes, activities and projects. This bundle includes interactive notebook foldables and notes, math detectives, card sorts, quests, coded messages, paper chains, task cards, projects and more. You get every sixth grade math related item in my library at 30% oPrice $142.32Original Price $203.31Save $60.99
- Get my ENTIRE library of Algebra 1 resources. Interactive notebooks, math detectives, coded messages, paper chains, task cards, projects and more fill this Algebra 1 resource bundle There are currently over 100 resources included in this bundle. You save on the current resources in the bundle PLPrice $201.50Original Price $287.86Save $86.36
- Save more than 30% on 60 Algebra 1 activities. Activities include math detectives, quests, coded messages, task cards, puzzles, paper chains, card sorts, projects and more on 9 Algebra 1 related topics.Topics include:- ALGEBRA BASICS- EQUATIONS- INEQUALITIES- FUNCTIONS- LINEAR FUNCTIONS/EQUATIONS-Price $100.00Original Price $147.02Save $47.02
Engage students in the difference between irrational and rational numbers with this set of 3 activities. These activities are great for kinesthetic and visual learners. I love this for Pi Day!
Included in this ready-to-use activity
- Ideas for use
- Student directions for 3 activities
- A complete answer key
Ideal for math centers or to provide students choice in exploring number concepts, the three activities included here help students truly comprehend the difference between irrational and rational numbers, without simply memorizing definitions.
More Rational and Irrational Numbers resources include:
- Rational vs. Irrational Numbers: a set of 3 kinesthetic activities
- Approximating rational numbers: scavenger hunt, concentration and more
- Rational Irrational Number Sort - great for activity or assessment (Interactive notebook option)
Rational and Irrational numbers bundle (SAVE)
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.