This rational numbers lessons bundle includes thirteen days of rational numbers notes, activities, exit tickets, bellringers, homework, three quizzes, a study guide, and a test for a great introduction to rational numbers. Answer keys are included. "I can" statements or "Know goals," as well as binder pages and spine labels complete this comprehensive package on all things Rational Numbers!
The following topics are covered:
1) What are rational numbers?
2) Classifying rational numbers
3) Classifying rational numbers pitfalls
4) Sets of rational numbers
5) Rational numbers in the form a/b
6) Converting rational numbers (Generating equivalent forms)
7) Converting rational numbers pitfalls
8) Equivalent rational numbers
9) Benchmark rational numbers
10) Comparing rational numbers
11) Comparing fractions: why cross multiplication works
12) Ordering Rational Numbers
13) Comparing and Ordering Rational Numbers Pitfalls
14) Rational Numbers Study Guide
15) Two versions of a rational numbers test (one short response and one short answer - same prompts).
This set is also included in the 6th Grade Math Activities and Curriculum BUNDLE.
Click on the preview for more details. Enjoy!
(c) 2015 NJM of Route 22 Educational Resources
The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.