Five ready to use activities to support student engagement with Rational and Irrational Numbers
in this money saving bundle. Students build irrational and rational numbers visually, approximate on number lines and sort numbers to deepen their understanding of the difference between rational and irrational numbers.
Included in this Rational Irrational Number Bundle
- Rational vs. Irrational Numbers: a set of 3 kinesthetic activities
- Approximating rational numbers: scavenger hunt, concentration and more
- Rational Irrational Number Sort - great for activity or assessment (Interactive notebook option)
A great addition to your 8th grade math or pre-algebra
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.