This set includes one notes page and five worksheets/activities for students to practice classifying real numbers.
Guided Notes - Rational and Irrational Number
Students fill these out as a whole class and can cut and paste the notes into notebooks
The five activities would be great for centers!
1. Flash Cards - a number on one side, classifications on the other - many ways to use (directions for use given)
2. Number Sort - a cut-and-paste version or a "write it out" version given
3. Three Things I Know About... - Students write three descriptions of numbers or concepts
4. Coloring Page - Students color the numbered pencils based on the types of numbers
5. Writing Word Problems - students write real world problems using different types of numbers
Answer keys and detailed directions given!
10 + 3 pages of answer keys