This ready to use product is a quick, fun way to have your students practice classifying numbers. Students will be given 25 different numbers and will need to classify each one as rational or irrational. Instead of writing their answers, students will color them! You can either choose the colors for them to make it unified across the classroom or let them choose their own. This makes a great visual for your visual learners. This is an extremely easy assignment to grade! It is perfect for guided practice, homework, or re-teaching.
***SAVE MONEY AND PURCHASE MY 7TH GRADE QUICK COLOR BUNDLE!!***
You receive 14 fabulous quick colors at a 25% discount. Click below.
7th Grade Math Quick Color Bundle
You might also like:
• 7th Grade Math Bell Ringers, Warm-Ups, Exit Tickets
• Classifying Numbers Lesson
• Compound Probability Lesson Plan
• Constant of Proportionality - Odd Man Out
• Independent and Dependent Variables Mazes
• Integer Sort: Addition and Subtraction
• Percent Error Class Challenge
• Proportional Relationships Tournament Challenge
• Two Step Equations - Odd Man Out
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.