Ratios: Equivalent Ratios Practice and Review
is a great way to practice, assess, and differentiate for students (6.RP.A.3A.AA.4). One set of cards has equivalent ratios with a missing value and the other set has possible values. Students look for the ratio problems and solutions that match. Great for scavenger hunts, concentration, and more OR use for diagnostics and assessment. See what your students know about ratios already. Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included. My students LOVE these.
This product was updated 1/25/16.
SAVE with a complete 6th grade bundle of Ratio Practice and Review sets
OR get as part of a Full year of 6th Grade Math Practice and Review Bundle
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other ratio activities
- Host a ratio scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of ratio matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using ratio cards.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice and for differentiation. Intermix with other ratio cards and activities for a deep understanding of the way ratios work.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Ratio Resources Include:
- Ratio Fall Practice and Review
- Ratio of Shapes: Matching Practice and Review
- Ratio Scavenger Hunt Word Problems
- Ratio with Mondrian
- Ratios Word Problem Practice and Review
- Fibonacci Spirals: Ratio and Scale
- Ratio Word Problems: Notes
NOTE: This product was updated 2/4/16
more with the 6th Grade Math Growing Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all notes, practice, activities, and projects related to 6th grade math in the store.
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.