This introduction includes notes on ratios, activities on ratios, exit tickets, and ratios homework on a variety of topics. Meets Texas Standards based on the new TEKS and meets Common Core (CCSS) standards on ratios. These materials will engage kids as they learn about this important math concept. Answer keys are included with the introduction to ratios unit.
(1) Ratio preview activities: although these activities can be used anytime during the lesson, these activities help students activate pre-knowledge or prepare them for the main lesson.
(2) Guided notes: information that gets straight to the point in easy-to-understand language and visuals.
(3) Exit tickets: small, but effective tool to assess student learning.
(4) Homework: reinforce the lesson at home.
(5) Introduction to Ratios Quiz (basic ratios, multiplicative comparisons, equivalent ratios, tape diagrams).
Each purchase of Introduction to Ratios is for individual use only. The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. Licensee is not permitted to upload this product to the Internet for any reason. Additional licenses are available on TeachersPayTeachers.com
© 2015 NJM All Rights Reserved