This assignment was designed to be used as a classwork assignment to prepare students for an upcoming quiz.
The students are expected to:
-understand how to recognize a proportional relationship from both a table and a graph and explain how they determined this.
- state the constant of proportionality and write the equation that represents the table or graph.
- state the unit rate from a graph.
- graph a proportional relationship from completing a table of values
- graph using the slope-intercept method. (Note: only y = kx included; y-intercepts are always zero)
- find the slope from a graph by counting the change in y over the change in x or "rise over run."
*Note: On my store page, you will find a corresponding homework assignment ("Ratios & Proportional Reasoning Review Homework") and stations activity ("Ratios & Proportional Reasoning Stations Review").