This resource was designed to help students review the following topics:
- determining why a proportional relationship exists in a given table or graph
- determining the constant of proportionality, unit rate, and equation from a table or graph
- determining the independent and dependent variables
- graphing a line by completing a table of values
- graphing a line using the slope-intercept method
- determining the slope of a line from a graph
- sketching a graph with a zero slope and undefined slope
It includes a in-class review packet and a homework assignment!
*Note - there is another product on my store page that aligns with this lesson. It is a stations activity "Ratios & Proportional Relationships Station Review."