Ratio Task Card Bundle assembles three great task card lessons together for one incredible price. Each task card set includes a mini-lesson of 12-15 pages in length to help you teach the concept. Once you think your students have it, give them the appropriate pack of 32 task cards and have them complete a variety of possible tasks.
In Ratio and Equivalent Ratios students are asked to
• write ratios in various forms – part:part; part:whole; whole:part
• use tables to write ratios
• find the ratio that doesn’t belong
• solve word problems
• extend their problem by applying the ratio to a real word situation
• complete ratio tables
• describe and correct the error
• find the values of A and B using ratios
For Unit Rates students are asked to
• write rates
• determine unit rates
• determine if two different rates are equivalent
• extrapolate a given rate into a higher rate
Lastly, for Graphing Ratios, students are asked to
• name coordinates on a grid
• identify missing coordinates in a series
• find a similar ratio that can be graphed on the same line
• complete a table using a graphed ratio
• graph a ratio using a word problem
• create their own word problem to fit a graphed ratio
• compare and analyze two ratios and answer a question
It’s a great deal for a ton of fun and valuable learning opportunities.
If you would like to buy the ratio sets individually, please see below.
Ratios & Equivalent Ratios
Unit Rates Task Cards
Graphing Ratios Task Cards
You may also like
Mean, Median, Mode, & Range Exploration Activity
Order of Operations Activity
Decimals Review Scavenger Hunt
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
Become a Follower:
* Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive email updates about this store.