Products in this Bundle (3)
This bundle assembles three great ratio task card lessons together for one incredible price, saving you over 20%. Have students learn about ratios and equivalent ratios, understand unit rates and how to find them, and graph ratios on a coordinate system. All task cards now also come digitally, equipped and ready for Google Slides!!!
Each task card set includes a mini-lesson of 12-15 pages in length to help you teach the concept. Once you think your students have it, give them the appropriate pack of 32 task cards and have them complete a variety of possible tasks. Each set also includes the task cards in a projectable format as well.
In Ratio and Equivalent Ratios students are asked to
- write ratios in various forms – part:part; part:whole; whole:part
- use tables to write ratios
- find the ratio that doesn’t belong
- solve word problems
- extend their problem by applying the ratio to a real word situation
- complete ratio tables
- describe and correct the error
- find the values of A and B using ratios
For Unit Rates students are asked to
- write rates
- determine unit rates
- determine if two different rates are equivalent
- extrapolate a given rate into a higher rate
Lastly, for Graphing Ratios, students are asked to
- name coordinates on a grid
- identify missing coordinates in a series
- find a similar ratio that can be graphed on the same line
- complete a table using a graphed ratio
- graph a ratio using a word problem
- create their own word problem to fit a graphed ratio
- compare and analyze two ratios and answer a question
It’s a great deal for a ton of fun and valuable learning opportunities.
All 3 files come as zipped files with PDF files inside. The PDF files included contain copies of the paper resource as well as links to the digital files and directions on how to use Google Classroom. Please ensure you can download and extract zipped files before purchasing.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.