Ratios and Equivalent Ratios
Included in this resource are 20 cards, a blank set of card (if you want to add your own math problems), a recording sheet for students, and an answer key.
These cards can be used as task cards, independent practice, math centers or for a game of scoot.
• Writing ratios with symbols, words, and as fractions.
• Determining the type of ratio: whole to part, part to whole or part to part.
• Determine the value of a variable from one ratio when given two equivalent ratios.
• Write a ratio in simplest form.
• Determine the value of other equivalent ratios when given one ratio.
⭐ Dividing Fractions Coloring Activity
⭐ Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple Coloring Activity
⭐ Multiplying Mixed Numbers Coloring Activity