Also included in
- Find rigorous and well-crafted proportionality, ratio, rate, and percent proportions materials that are perfect for your students! Between the resources in this bundle, you will find real-word word problems, strip diagrams (tape models), ratio tables, graphs, and models to help your students fully$24.00$31.75Save $7.75
- This is a growing bundle! Although it is not yet complete, as new resources are added, you will be able to download an updated file with all the new items at no additional cost.These materials support learners in 6th grade math with centers and stations activities, interactive notebook materials, fo$109.00$179.00Save $70.00
Use this easy to prep set of ratio and proportions word problems to create a self checking, engaging math station or independent practice activity for your students! With two set up options, this activity is perfect for any 6th or 7th grade math class! The no-prep option also works great for a sub plan activity!
This set includes:
• 4, 9-question sets of ratio, proportion, and percent proportion word problems. That is 36 word problems total!
• a recording sheet with student instructions
•full answer key and teacher set-up guide.
Check out the preview to see everything included!
• There are four different puzzles included (2 per page).
• The questions are a mix of ratio, proportion, and percent proportion word problems (9 per puzzle, a total of 36 word problems)
• The puzzles are self-checking since the student will only reach the “finish” block by working the questions in the correct order.
• This activity is perfect for independent or partner review work to spiral proportionality in through stations, homework, or independent practice.
Aligned to Common Core 6.RP.A1, 6.RP.A3, 7.RP.A.2, 7.RP.A.2 and to Texas TEKS 6.4B, TEKS 6.4C, TEKS 6.4E, TEKS 6.5B and TEKS 7.4D.
Are you a Texas teacher? Check out the 6th Grade TEKS Mega Bundle to save!
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2018 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.