This activity set is designed to be a book companion for "Ravi's Roar" by Tom Percival. These activities cover many SEL topics including anger management, empathy, self-control, and healthy coping skills.
Digital download comes in a PDF format and includes:
* Task cards and activity ideas/directions for use
* Differentiated extension lessons for use with all elementary grades
* Access to 4 Google Slides TM Mini lessons
* Parent handout
* Poster on anger management and healthy coping skills
* 3 versions of a Scoot Game about safe and helpful anger management
* Mindfulness breathing activity
*Reading discussion guide
* Icebreaker game-4 corners
Copyright © PawsitiveSchoolCounselor, Laura Filtness. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.