Also included in
- Looking for virtual building?? Engage your students from a distance with this digital brick building GROWING BUNDLE!! This is a perfect way to work together as a team thanks to Google & Microsoft. Simply share with several students at once so they can work together on their own computer. Incorpo$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
Engage your students from a distance with digital brick building READ ACROSS AMERICA edition!! This is a perfect way to work together as a team thanks to Google & Microsoft. Simply share with several students at once so they can work together on their own computer. Incorporate math by measuring height & length.
- Students can work independently or in small groups.
- This is a digital resource - you must have access to the internet & a device. This will work with Google or Microsoft.
- Provide each student/team with their own copy. (Detailed directions on how included)
- Students can be on the slideshow at the SAME time to build together!! They can even build in breakout rooms over Zoom or Google Meet video!
- This activity is helpful if you can not share materials / must teach from home so students can build virtually.
- No prep, just share the file & students can start building.
- Click here to view a preview !
Digital Building Activity for Google / Microsoft (45 page slideshow)
- Read Across America / Dr. Seuss Inspired (simple photo samples included - I like students to be creative.)
- 10 Easy Tasks - simple building
- 10 Advanced Tasks - with restrictions on height / length - Students will use given brick sizes to measure & build
- Movable brick pieces
- Slides are ready to students to type on
- Split into - easy, challenge or full versions
- Response sheet for every challenge
- Includes measuring height & length
- Counting total bricks used
- Writing spot to describe the creation
- Pre/Post Team building Reflection sheets
- Individual Reflection Sheets
- Student Tip Pages to guide them during building
- Teacher's Guide to Going Digital
- How to share on Google Classroom
- How to use / check responses on a Form
- How to convert to other file types
- This can work for CANVAS if your school allows it. Click here to read more & find out how to use it.
- This is easy prep!! Ready to go! Interactive for students! Promotes problem solving, thinking skills, and team building!
- You must have a Google account to open this file. You will receive the link in the PDF file.
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,