Looking for some Dr. Seuss Week ideas and printables to help your students celebrate reading for the month of MARCH? I have you covered with over 100 pages in this resources. It covers language arts, math, science and has crafts with the celebrate reading theme in mind!
Check out the PREVIEW!
✤Check out what is in this DOWNLOAD✤
What is in this resource?
Pages 3- 84 are language arts activities. (Including, rhyming words, creative writing, Write the Room Activity, Sorting Nonsense Words from Real Words, Poems and MORE)
Pages – 85- 97 are math printables (word problems, adding to 10, shapes counting, 1 more and 1 less)
Pages 98-103 has a STEM activity, awards, reading pledge, bookmarkers and a recipe for a treat!
⭐SEE THE PREVIEW⭐
These were made with K-2 students in mind. Pick and choose what you like for your own classroom. Directions and/or examples are included.
• Cool Cat & Hat Halloween Glasses Dr. Seuss Week
• 100th Day of School, Dr. Seuss Week Activities Old Man Brows Mustache Glasses
• Dr. Seuss Kindergarten - Wacky Wednesday Hat
• Dr. Seuss Week Activities - Hot Air Balloon Creative Writing Craftivity
• Dr. Seuss Week Early Finishers Task Cards Kindergarten and First Grade
• Dr. Seuss Week Inspired Elephant Reading Hat Craft by Teacher's Brain
• Dr. Seuss Week Inspired March Activities, Centers and Ideas
• Rhyming Worksheets Activities Dr. Seuss Week Inspired Kindergarten and 1st Grade
• Wacky Wednesday Activities - Dr. Seuss Week Inspired
Copyright © 2018 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER