Looking for some reading activities to use with Read Across America or Dr. Seuss Week to help your students celebrate reading for the month of MARCH? I have you covered with over 100+ pages in this resource. It covers language arts, math, a STEM activity, and crafts with the celebrate reading theme in mind!
Check out the PREVIEW!
✤Check out what is in this DOWNLOAD✤
- Pages 3- 84 are language arts activities. (Including, rhyming words, creative writing with prompts, a Write the Room Activity, Sorting Nonsense Words from Real Words, Poems, and MORE)
- Pages – 85- 97 are math printables (word problems, adding to 10, shapes counting, 1 more and 1 less)
- Pages 98-103 have a STEM activity, awards, reading pledge, bookmarkers, journal cover, and a recipe for a treat!
⭐SEE THE PREVIEW⭐
These were made with K-2 students in mind. Pick and choose what you like for your own classroom. Directions and/or photo examples are included.
Copyright © 2020 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!