Also included in
- Give your students a festive and educational activity experience using this Christmas Book Kit TRIO the month of December using the titles: How to Catch an Elf, Norman the Slug Who Saved Christmas and Pig the Elf.In this K-1 literacy book kit companion, you'll find activities that support the readin$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
Give your students a festive and educational activity experience with - the book it! It's a K-1 Literacy Companion that will support the reading and writing partnership by offering a week's work of story sheets that pair directly with the context of this fun read aloud! Post reading, your students will engage in varied literacy activities that pair directly to the text: rhyming, procedural writing, character traits and sequence.
Goal of the Book Kit Resource(s):
Tying reading and writing instruction into a meaningful week of learning using one key book to anchor down and connect the week. Simply start your week with a fantastic read aloud, guide your discussions/check for understanding via the varied story printables & end your week with a meaningful reflection craft to display all the learning from the week! To maintain consistency and build routine, there are different book kits for each month that follow a similar format.
Included in this Resource You'll Find:
- How To Foldables (2 Options)
- Elf Character Traits Printable
- Sequence Craft & Printable Option
- Personal & How To Elf Writing
- Catch and Elf Writing Prompt
- Rhyming Printable
- Recalling Elf Traps
If you're on instagram - please snap and share a photo of how the resource is working for you! I would love to see it in action and use feedback to prepare additional book crafts! (tag @primaryscouts)
Follow my shop to stay current on new items and sale! Happy learning and crafting!
Alicia | @primaryscouts