Each one of these books are amazing novels that can lead to lively classroom discussions with your students. Read Aloud Discussion questions will help you get the conversations started after you read each chapter aloud.
These questions are NOT meant for students to answer on their own. They are to be thought about and discussed in partners, groups or as a whole class.
These questions are NOT meant to be a comprehension check or used as a written response. They are thought-provoking and interactive. The questions do not have right or wrong answers. They are written to incite conversation and debate amongst your students, as you guide them.
There are templates for you to print the questions out on post-it notes, making it easy for you to stick each set of questions right in the book!
What do other teachers think?
- I loved having these discussion questions at the end of each chapter. They were thought-provoking and required kids to give thoughtful answers. - Leslie
- I love our classroom read-aloud time...but love not having to think about what questions I want to ask even more. Thank you for taking the time to put these together for us! - Stephani
- I love that these questions are pre-made and specific to a chapter in the book. Most other resources are not book specific but I think this will help students reflect on the reading and a positive and engaging way! - Kayla
This bundle includes the following novels:
- From the Desk of Zoe Washington **NEW**
- The Wild Robot Escapes
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- The Tiger Rising
- Because of Winn Dixie
- The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise
- Fish in a Tree
- Out of My Mind
- Front Desk
- Because of Mr. Terupt
- The Wild Robot
Keep Your Teaching Colorful!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Connect with me!