Products in this Bundle (2)
Scan or click one of the Read Aloud Cards and enjoy 150 Read Aloud Picture Books and Google Slides version. . All links are ad free and created via Safe Video Tube. Your students can expand their personal library by 150 stories instantly. Read Aloud Stories are a perfect addition to your classroom to support students in reading stories at their own level during guided reading, or for reading during silent reading time. Instant listening post for literacy centers too. Enjoy 150 Read Aloud Picture Books linked via safeshare to keep the students viewing safe and ad free and targeted. This is a perfect activity for students during distance learning, especially for reluctant readers. This is a valuable reading intervention resource. All links are ad free and created via SafeTube or Safe Share. There are a range of read aloud stories, all of which are perfect for home libraries and classroom libraries. They are also a great brain breaks for kids in the classroom. Your students will enjoy listening to, reading along and enjoying popular children's story books. Children pre-school, kindergarten to Grade 1 - Grade 4 will enjoy this literacy activity. There are a collection of classic stories and new and exciting publications as well. The stories can be used for pleasure, or paired with the reading response bundle literacy activities as well. Reading Response Worksheets | Google Apps | Distance Learning
- 150 Slides in Google Slides format ready for Google Classroom. One story per slide with guiding questions for reader. All stories play in safe share or safe tube.
- 150 Cards with QR Codes and weblinks for students to scan and listen and watch. Perfect for classroom use in listening centers. Format is in PDF to print or email to students.
Customer Review: Rosalind Wilson July 25, 2020
"This is probably the best money i've ever spent online and on reading materials for my daughter. At first I couldn't actually believe the product description - it was too good to be true, but I bought it anyway and OH MY GOODNESS that was money well spent!!! 150 books read to my daughter online with AWESOME worksheets to go with them which i have printed out tons of times already - what a find. I've been using TpT site for years now, often linking to it through Pinterest, but THIS PRODUCT specifically is utterly incredible, probably the best online product i've ever bought for my daughters education extras". Rosalind Wilson South Africa
REVIEW 2 JULY 2020 Rachel C. "This was a life saver during distance learning. I used it for students who finished their assignments early. Kid friendly and some great stories!" Rating: 5/5 (extremely satisfied)
The QR Code read aloud bundle allows your students to enjoy listening to picture books at any moment in your classroom with headphones and an ipad. Perfect activity for your clam down corner, or listening post or any guided reading activity.
Listen to 150 books instantly - *Updated August 2020
Use the cards for students on an iPad, laptop or any internet connected device or whole class via computer on a projector. You can instantly boost your classroom library by 150 books.
Ideas for use:
* Resource to supports Common Core ELA SL K.2, 1.2, 2.2, 3.2
* Pair the read aloud with Reading Response Worksheets. Perfect for distance learning or literacy centers.
* Silent reading time (hang posters on the wall, students walk up,scan with their ipod or ipad and listen with headphones)
* Perfect early finishers activity for literacy centers, pass out the cards before the lesson commences and students scan and listen when they ready.
* They are very handy to give you a few minutes during the transition time between lessons, while you get organised.
*Brilliant for children who are not yet reading.
* I have also sent a full set home with reluctant readers to increase the frequency and enjoyment of story time at home. Very successful!
* A wonderful way to inspire the next book to borrow in the library.
Download the preview file to see the full list of 150 stories included. They include many of my favorites!!
NB: By purchasing this product, you are buying a subscription to future versions of the product. I am constantly updating this product. If you come across links that have broken, please let me know and I will update the link and product.If you have particular books you would like include, you are welcome to put in requests too :) sarahannescreativeclassroom @yahoo.com
Stellaluna, The Hungry Caterpillar, A Bad case of Stripes, Where the Wild things are, Strega Nona, The Doorbell Rang, The Gruffalo, The Tiny Seed, Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom... and many more!
Enjoy your story time (or moment of peace while your class enjoy a story)
You might also like:
Print / PDF Format
Story Book Read Aloud Stories in Safe Share Online
Google Classroom Format
Google Classroom Headers
English Language Arts Google Classroom
Reading Response Worksheets Google Classroom
Multiplication Google Classroom
Come and visit me on facebook and introduce yourself. You can also visit my blog to read about my latest teaching adventures!
Happy Teaching :)