Read Build Write Mats are a great way for students to learn sight words through hands on learning. The student first needs to read the word then build it with alphabet letter tiles or alphabet letter magnets. Then the child writes the word. By exposing your student to the sight word in more than one way this helps a child remember the word.
I love that this is also a great way to practice spelling too!
These Read Build Write Mats includes:
- 13 Variations of the Read Build Write Mats
- 220 Dolch Sight Words (Includes Pre-primer, primer, first, second, and third grade level words.)
- 90 Nouns
- An editable PDF word card file (You will need Free Adobe PDF Reader to use this.)
- 220 Tracing Dolch Vocabulary Word Cards. (These can be cut up and laminated or used as a writing practice worksheet.)
There is a total of 310 Vocabulary Word Cards!
You can laminate the mat you would like to use or place the mats in a dry erase pocket.
You might also like:
Letter C Crafts and Activities
Winter Themed Clip Cards for Preschool and PreK
Printable Alphabet Letter Crafts Pack 1
Join me at:
- Private Facebook Group
For Alphabet Letter Activities Ideas and Interaction on purchases.
- Blog -Fun With Mama
for more fun activities and free printables.
- I post our daily activities here and have many fun giveaways.
- Fun With Mama Facebook Page
filled with the best articles and ideas from around the web.
- Follow me on Twitter
Leave feedback for all your purchases to earn free credits. These credits can then be used to make future purchases at TPT.
Copyright © Fun With Mama. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.