Students will enjoy the hands on experience they get with this read and match activity using all 5 long vowels. Cut and laminate the cards and attach to craft sticks (or use in a pocket chart if you prefer). Put the sticks in play-dough or a sensory bin with sand/rocks to keep them standing up. Students will match the picture to the sentence that uses a specific long vowel word. Place different sticks and pictures in the bin each day for extra practice. Have students pull a stick and read out loud or individually. There are so many fun ways to play!
Watch This Video HERE To See How I Use This Activity!
What You Get:
- 12 Long A Matching Cards (sticks)
- 12 Long E Matching Cards (sticks)
- 12 Long I Matching Cards (sticks)
- 12 Long O Matching Cards (sticks)
- 12 Long U Matching Cards (sticks)
SAVE!! Check it out:
This activity download is also included in the following bundle: (Click To See)
- Ultimate K-1 Activity Bundle
Looking for more read & match activity sets? Click Below:
- Read & Match Activity: Short Vowels
>> FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
>> VISIT MY BLOG