This is a set of 6 no-prep printables for first grade. They are perfect for morning work, homework, or to leave for a sub. Each page includes a phonics-based reading activity and a solve-and-color math activity that focus on first grade standards.
For the reading activities, students will read a short passage, find words within the passage that include the target phonics sound, and then write the words they found.
For the math activities, students will solve the problems found within the picture and then color it according to the key at the bottom. Each page targets a different math skill.
• Long E Words/Add and Color Teen Numbers (sums in the teens)
• Long I Words/Add and Color Three Addends
• Long O Words/Subtract and Color Tens
• Long OO Words/Doubles and Doubles+1
• Short U Words/Subtract and Color Numbers to 20
• /ER? Words/Compare Numbers Using Greater Than, Less Than, and Equal
Answer keys are included for each page.
Connect with Me!
• From My Pond to Yours
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter