NUMBERS TO 1000. During games, kids match words, models, and sums to 3-digit numbers (CCSS 2.NBT.3). Kids can match them in math stations or centers, or play fun games. These are also great for tutoring. This resource includes a PDF with nine cards per page plus JPGs of individual cards.
2B15 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 2 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 2 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
FEATURES OF EACH CARD SET
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• A recording sheet for matching, plus answer key
• Brief instruction cards and wild cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• JPGs of individual cards for assessments or your own digital activities
• Perfect to use as a math station or during one-to-one tutoring
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See versatile activities in the FREE Multi-Match K-2 Games Guide.
SEE LINKS TO MORE CARDS FOR GRADES K-2 DOMAINS BELOW
These are numbered to match goals in the FREE leaflets for Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2. Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use later as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
• KB12: Understanding Numbers 11-19 (FREE)
• 1B21: Understanding Tens and Ones
• 1B22: Understanding 11-19 Using Coins
• 1B23: Understanding Tens
• 1B32: Adding a 2-Digit and a 1-Digit Number
• 1B33: Adding Tens to a 2-Digit Number
• 1B34: Adding 2-Digit Numbers with Tens and Fives
• 1B34: Addition with No Renaming
• 2B13: Understanding Hundreds
• 2B15: Read & Write Numbers to 1000
• 2B17: 3-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 2B28: Finding 10 or 100 More or Less
40-CARD SETS FOR COUNTING AND ALGEBRA DOMAINS
• KC13: Numerals 1 to 9
• KC24: Counting Up to 10 Objects
• KA13: Understanding Addition Equations
• KA13: Understanding Subtraction Equations
• KA16: Decomposing Numbers to 10
• 1A21: Addition Facts: Commutative Property
• 1A23: Fact Families for Doubles (FREE)
• 1A35: Adding with 8 or 9 by Making 10
• 2A32: Even Numbers as Equal Addends
• 2A34: Arrays of Equal Addends (FREE)
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
• KG14: Two- and Three-Dimensional Shapes
• KG26: Combining Flat Shapes
• 1G13: Composite Two-Dimensional Shapes
• 2G13: Square Parts in Rectangles
• 2G15: Halves, Thirds, Fourths, and Fifths
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
• 1M23: Time in Hours and Half-Hours
• 2M31: Time After the Hour
• 2M31: Time Before the Hour
BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
• Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication Facts Bundle (8 sets)
• Multiplication and Division Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Division Facts Bundle (8 sets)
MORE POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8 or Grades K-5. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5.
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!