Also included in
- In this easy-to-use NO PREP Following Directions Activities BUNDLE, you will save over 30%! Students demonstrate reading comprehension by simply reading sentences and coloring a picture to follow the directions. This is for first and second grades but I use it as a listening and following direction$24.00$35.00Save $11.00
Need a simple, easy NO PREP activity for March that your students will love doing? They will practice reading and never know they are doing work! Students simply read sentences and color a picture to follow the directions. Read and color to follow directions is easy for you and FUN for students.
If you like this activity, click here to see the BUNDLE of year-long following directions resources at MORE THAN 30% off and have activities for every month of the school year ready to go!
Use this NO PREP resource for:
- First (1st) and second grades (2nd grade)
- A listening and following directions activity for Kindergarten (and PreK)
- Small-Group instruction
- An independent reading activity for 1st-2nd graders
- A reading grade
- A center activity
- Extra practice reading color sight words and other reading skills
- Color sheets for early finishers
There are 2 different activities included in this easy-to-use resource:
Related Resources - Other Read and Follow Directions Resources:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog