Also included in
- In this easy-to-use NO PREP Following Directions Activities BUNDLE, you will save over 30%! Students demonstrate reading comprehension by simply reading sentences and coloring a picture to follow the directions. This is for first and second grades but I use it as a listening and following direction$24.00$35.00Save $11.00
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, you can use these NO PREP reading comprehension worksheets. Students practice reading color sight words and other reading skills! Simply read the statements and follow the directions. First and second graders can do these independently and PK and Kindergarteners can complete as a listening to follow directions activity.
Use these NO PREP, FUN worksheets:
- If you need a reading grade
- For a center activity
- To practice reading color sight words in context
- Just for fun to keep students busy and learning
- As color sheets for early finishers
- As a listening and following directions activity with Kindergarten (and PreK) students
There are 3 different activities included.
☺ Gingerbread Boy (Includes 2 versions)
☺ Gingerbread Girl (Includes 2 versions)
☺ Reindeer (Includes 1 page individual worksheet)
Related Resources - Other Read and Follow Directions:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog