Un paquete de juegos de leer palabras con sílabas con las letras a, e, i, o, u
In this game, students take turns reading word cards that feature Spanish words that are made up of various target syllables (A syllables, E syllables, I syllables, etc.).
This BUNDLE includes:
• Read and Cover Game with A Syllables
• Read and Cover Game with A and E Syllables
• Read and Cover Game with A, E, and I Syllables
• Read and Cover Game with A, E, I, and O Syllables
• Read and Cover Game with A, E, I, O, and U Syllables
Students can play by themselves or in pairs. When students correctly read a word, they place a marker (bingo chip, Unifix cube, coin, etc.) on the picture that represents the word on the game board. As students read the words multiple times, they place their markers in a stack. At the end of the time, the winner is the person who has the most markers currently at the very top of the stacks!
You may also be interested in:
• Alphabet and Number Identification Assessment Checklists
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
La Maestra Sonriente, copyright 2014