Also included in
- This is THE MEGA TELETHERAPY RESOURCE YOU NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR STUDENTS THAT INCLUDES BOTH NO PRINT AND INCLUDES PRINTABLE RESOURCES TO MAKE PACKETS! No print resources (11 resources):12 weeks of teletherapy resources (6 resources)Weeks 13-18 of teletherapy for early elementary (1 resource) Warm up$120.00$183.00Save $63.00
- UPDATED FOR 120 PRODUCTS - NEVER PLAN ANOTHER SESSION!Are you an occupational therapist or teacher who is looking for an easy calendar of products to help you set up year long fine motor, writing and gross motor in your classroom or therapy space? Have you ever thought to yourself, WHAT SHOULD I DO$275.00$468.50Save $193.50
Do you need MOVEMENT book for warming up with a TRANSPORTATION THEME (car, dump truck, school bus, airplane etc)? This is the book you need to get your students MOVING and IMITATING GROSS MOTOR MOVEMENTS RELATED TO TRANSPORTATION while reading a story! While you are reading a story, each page contains a movement or something that students can imitate. In addition, this contains TWO versions of the book. This also includes individual PDFs so you can use this easily for teletherapy by screen sharing. This includes a car, airplane, bicycle, school bus, dump truck, helicopter, spaceship, boat, and kids running.
- Just the book
- The book with directions for movement on each page
- An adapted version with boxes and small transportation visuals so you can have students match the visuals to the pages.
This is perfect as a warm up for occupational therapy, preschool, special education, speech therapy and physical therapy!
- Pages 3-4: Movement directions for each page
- Pages 6-17: Book
- Pages 19 - 30: Book with movement directions
- Pages 32-43: Adaptive book
- Page 44: Visuals for adaptive book
If you love this product, please leave me feedback. If you find an error, or have a suggestion, please email me: EmpoweringOT@gmail.com I am happy to work with buyers to make them happy :)
As a reminder, this is only 1 license for the person who purchased this product and the students on the caseload / classroom. Please support your fellow therapist and direct others to purchase this product from my store. This cannot be posted on websites or other areas where multiple people can access this resource. You can directly email to students, put on secure website (ie: google classroom, schoology, showbie, etc). You cannot post to public website (blog, school website that is not password secure) or Facebook group (ie: files section) or other place where others can access for free. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability. You should discontinue anything if you do not know your child’s reaction or ability. Empowering OT takes no responsibility for how this is used
Check out my teacher pay teacher store for more resources: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Empowering-Ot-By-Dr-R
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material. I have used my materials with a variety of children with different disabilities including learning disabilities, dyslexia, autism, sensory processing disorder, ADD, ADHD, visual impairments, deaf/hard of hearing, cerebral palsy, down syndrome and more.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability.