Read and Reveal Blending and Segmenting Magic E Words Reading Intervention
Also included in
- Reading practice your students will LOVE! Read and Reveal cards are a fun, interactive way to help your students practice blending and segmenting words that follow phonics patterns, including CVC words, blends & digraphs, magic e words, vowel teams, and more! This is the perfect activity to buiPrice $18.00Original Price $29.00Save $11.00
- This MEGA bundle is a compilation of the activities I use during reading groups & reading intervention. It’s jam-packed with great ideas to help your little learners become stronger readers! You can use these activities before, during, or after reading groups. Directions for each unit are includPrice $230.00Original Price $275.00Save $45.00
Transform your magic e instruction with these fun cards! Help your students practice blending magic e words and become better readers with these Read and Reveal & Write and Reveal cards. Engage your students while they practice blend and read skills. Your kindergarteners will love these task cards and have fun while they learn to read. This perfect CVCe practice is self-checking! Help your emergent readers build their confidence today.
These blending cards are perfect to help your students practice transferring their letter-sound knowledge into reading words! With the read and reveal your early learners will love getting to "reveal" the picture after sounding out each word to check their reading. With the write and reveal your kindergarteners will use image support to create the CVCe word, then reveal the correct spelling.
With over 80 CVCe words included, your students can practice reading year round! Your kindergarten students will be so excited to practice blending, and they're so easy to prep, so you will love them too!
- Detailed Set Up Instructions
- Directions for How to Use
- 84 Write and Reveal Cards
- 84 Read and Reveal Cards
Each Set of Cards Includes:
- 20 long a word cards
- 20 long i word cards
- 16 long o word cards
- 8 long u word cards
- 20 magic e word cards with beginning blends & digraphs
How to Use Read and Reveal Cards:
Fold the read and reveal cards so the picture is hidden, and fasten with a clothespin, paperclip, or velcro. Students touch each letter and say each sound, then blend the sounds together to read the word. Once they feel confident with the word, they will unfold the card to reveal the picture and check to see if they’ve read the word correctly!
How to Use Write and Reveal Cards:
After choosing a card students will look at the image and use magnetic letters or a dry erase marker to map the sounds they hear in the word. They will put a sound in each box, then remove the clip and reveal the word. If they built the word correctly, they keep the card in front of them. If they have trouble with the word, they put it back in the basket and try again.
Why teachers love these!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Great resource for working on Magic e words! This is such a hard concept to teach for my SPED kids, and this resource really helped them to break it down and visualize what they needed to do. Love it!"- Amanda R.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Students use these at their seats in the morning and when work is completed. They love them." - Sue B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"I LOVED this resource! It was very easy for my students to use independently during guided reading time." - Carissa B.