PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
12.75 MB | 22 pages
Your students will have fun with this Ice Hockey Game Math Center that promotes cooperative learning. The 24 self-correcting task cards and ice hockey game board allows them to practice reading and writing numbers using place value (CCSS 4.NBT.2) This resource is easy to prepare and comes in color or black & white. Instructional and motivational materials are included to foster the love of learning.
The center includes ...
* Detailed instructions to use the file and center
* 2 Game Boards with Game Directions (1 has detailed directions)
* 2 sets of Hockey Player Game Pieces (Color and Black & White)
* 2 sets of 24 Task Cards (Color and Black & White)
* 2 sets of Student “I can” and other encouragement trophies (Color and Black & White)
* Student Recording sheet with Numbers that Match Task Cards
* Teacher Answer Key
* 2 Place Value Charts (Color and Black & White)
* Numbers for Place Value Chart that can be used for manipulatives
* 2 Center Signs (Color and Mostly Black & White) to choose from that gives student directions.
NOTE: This center is a part of a bundle with 4 centers for $6.00. The other centers focus on Multi-Step Equations, Comparing Fractions, and Comparing Decimals/Converting Fractions. They feature sledding, snowboarding, and speed skating. Also check out my Olympic Ski Racing FREEBIE where students practice multiples and factors to give you a total of 5 Winter Olympic centers.
Click below for the complete bundle and save $.