This is a short unit telling why we celebrate Labor Day and about the value of some of the jobs people do. It includes some fun, quick, beginning of the year activities.
Included in this unit:
- Short reading passage
- Work sheet reviewing facts and vocabulary
- Two short writing worksheets helping students organize their thoughts
- Worksheet on how jobs help us
- Crossword and word scramble for vocabulary practice
- Solve and Color - early in the year review of long and short vowels ( A, I, O).