Read ’n Match: Blends
A blends phonics game for EFL ESL ELL students
Each Game Includes:
* 4 boards
* 36 cards with FULL sentences
* 36 pictures
Students learn new vocabulary, grammar, correct sentence structure as they READ.
Difficulty increases slightly with each game
This game reviews the grammar and vocabulary in the My English Book and Me 5
How to Play:
1. Students READ the FULL SENTENCE on the CARD out loud. And MATCH to the PICTURE on the BOARDS.
2. Children learn new vocabulary, grammar and sentences AS they read.
Suggestions on Use:
In groups of 2 - 4:
1. Place 4 boards equidistant between the students
2. Spread the cards out.
3. Students pick up a card. Read out loud and place on the correct picture.
4. Continue until all cards on the board.
In groups of 2 - 8:
1. 4 teams. Each team has 1 board.
2. Cards in a pile.
3. 1 team pics up 1 cards and reads out loud. If the card matches their board, put it on. If it doesn't, put in the discard pile. The next team can either choose the top card from the discard pile OR from draw pile.
4. Continue until 1 team WINS with all pictures on their board covered.
Finished? Do a double check. (look at www.daveandamygames.com for more information / tips on the games)
Looking for more higher level games and flashcards? Materials to review the grammar and vocabulary in My English Book and Me 5?
4 levels of Flip ’n Read
6 levels of Read ’n Match
We upload 1 new game (at least) a week. Please click on the green star near the Dave and Amy Games Logo to get notices on new products and sales.
And pease leave feedback. You can get credits to use on ANY products by leaving comments. It’s a win win. We get valuable feedback and you get money off your next purchase.