Read or Listen or Present for FREE
Do you like to see if your students understand what they are reading and/or watch?
Do you also like your students to focus and pay attention when their classmates are presenting a project to the class?
Yes, me too I do and this is the reason I created this free document that is divided in 3 categories: Reading, Listening, and Presentation
This Free “Read or Listen or Present, the Carten Way” is a sample of the full version, and it let's you print very nice handouts for your students when you have a reading and/or listening assignment for your students, or when they are observing what others are presenting to the class!
For more of these, check out the preview of the full version: ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
For any questions, feel free to send me an email!
Andree Carten, The Carten Educational Resources
You might also like:
- Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- 126 Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- Back to School Packet Worksheets
- Dictation - Great Grammar Helper
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Present Simple Tense
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense
- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
- ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL = Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense
- Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
What does ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL / ESOL stand for?
EFL: English as a Foreign Language
ESL: English as a Second Language
ESOL: English as a Second or Other Language
TEFL: Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
TESL: Teacher of English as a Second Language
TESOL:Teacher of English as a Second or Other Language
Copyright © Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.