PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.05 MB | 2 pages
A first grade FAVORITE!
During this literacy center, students walk around the room (quietly of course) and search for words around the room. Students look at posters, books, maps, etc. to find sight words that they recognize. Then, students write down new and unfamiliar words down as well.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store