Help your level 1 and level 2 beginning ESL/ ELL/ EFL/ EAL students with shapes, colors, and "amount" vocabulary!
The resource includes:
- Anchor chart with pictures and labels of 9 different shapes.
- EL Level 1 worksheet with model (includes student guide on the side of worksheet)
- EL Level 2 worksheet with model (includes student guide on the side of worksheet and one without guide.)
- 12 around the room task cards.
- I can practice with shapes: Circle, diamond, oval, parallelogram, pentagon, rectangle, square, trapezoid, and triangle.
- I can recall colors: blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, yellow
- I can use “amount” vocabulary: Some, many, a/an
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ESL Progress Monitoring, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING K-5
Engaging Games and Activities
Teaching Character Traits
ELL Breaking Barriers