Using the Jan Richardson sight word lists, which are organized by reading level, I have created a final review activity for List 2. This list is associated with reading level B. Once each word has been taught and practiced, this activity can be done as a center or whole group as a final practice/assessment before moving onto list 3.
* 10 eye-catching cards with illustrations and sentences including each of the 10 words on list 2. The sight words are color-coded red on the cards.
* Front/Back student response sheet that includes the same illustrations as the cards. On the student response sheet, the sight word is replaced with a writing line so the student has to fill in the correct word from the card. There is also a section at the bottom for them to find and circle the 10 sight words.
How to Use:
* Print, cut, and laminate the cards for use year after year.
* Print the student response sheets 2-sided.
* Use as a center activity for students who are still on list 2 or whole group before moving onto teaching list 3 during your tier 1 instruction.