Using the Jan Richardson sight word lists, which are organized by reading level, I have created a final review activity for List 1. This list is associated with reading level A. Once each word has been taught and practiced, this activity can be done as a center or whole group as a final practice/assessment before moving onto list 2.
* 11 eye-catching cards with illustrations and sentences including each of the 11 words in list 1. The sight words are color-coded red on the cards.
* Front/Back student response sheet that includes the same illustrations as the cards. On the student response sheet, the sight word is replaced with a writing line so the student has to fill in the correct word from the card.
* BONUS - This activity uses language associated with the Zones of Regulation, which is an INCREDIBLE tool to use in your classroom. If you're unfamiliar with the Zones, click the link below for more info!
How to Use:
* Print, cut, and laminate the cards for use year after year.
* Print the student response sheets 2-sided.
* Use as a center activity for students who are still on list 1 or whole group before moving onto teaching list 2 during your tier 1 instruction.