Always free to followers for the first 20 downloads. Yea!!!
Have you done reader's theater's in the classroom? They can be daunting and hard to manage and organize. These three plays are sure to be a hit in the classroom. They are NOT identical to the books but altered a bit to give more students a chance to perform in the classroom. The included scripts are based on the stories:
1. Rosie's Walk by Pat Hutchins
2. The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle
3. If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, Don't by Elise Parsley
Included in this product:
1) One script per play
2) Black and white printables for each character - to be hole punched and used as a necklace. Students can color their character!
3) Colored copies for each character (in case you don't want to spend time coloring)
My kindergarteners were able to read these scripts with para support. We spent 4 days practicing Monday -Thursday and had all three groups perform on Friday. They were pretty successful and enjoyed performing in front of their classmates.