This readers’ theater unit is composed of five sections:
1) Fables with 20 scripts (Grades 2-4)
2) Creation Myths with 9 scripts (Grades 4-8)
3) Trickster Tales with 10 scripts (Grades 4-8)
4) Greek and Roman Myths with 7 scripts (Grades 4-8)
5) Norse Myths with 7 scripts (Grades 4-8)
Each section has a table of contents, an Introduction to Readers’ Theater, a brief introduction to the specific section (i.e. Fables), a page of Activities and Questions for Discussion After Readers’ Theater, and the readers’ theater scripts for that section.
The “Activities and Questions for Discussion After Readers’ Theater” specifically references the appropriate Common Core Standards in English Language Arts (i.e. SL.6.2a).