Have you been looking for the perfect plan to make learning fluency FUN in your class? Reader's Theater is a great way to engage your student's in reading and build fluency skills. Students learn about rate, expression, punctuation, and accuracy.
Use the posters provided to teach students the importance of accuracy, rate, expression and punctuation.
What is in this download?
These are split up quarterly. 4 Quarters with 9 Weeks in each Quarter
2. Introduction to Fluency with Research
3.What is Fluency?
4. Figuring Out Fluency Levels
5. Suggested Plan for 2 days a week. Rehearsal one day, read and act it out Day 2.
6-41 (36 single page script printables - Scripts progressively get more difficult. Each script uses Fry's Sight Words and incorporates animals to bring in science.) Each script has 4 actor parts.
42: Self Reflection Sheet (cut in half to save paper)
49. Narrator Sign (optional) Every script has a narrator.
You can find this in my YEARLONG FLUENCY BUNDLE - READING BLOCKS K-3rd
So, if you already bought the Bundle, you already own these Printables.
See Preview and Look Inside :)
Copyright © 2017 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER