Brand new Reader's Theatre - This Dog Team Lives in the House by Beverly Stevens. The story of of No-Wan-Um's journey from abandoned shelter dog to winning dog race with a new name of Spirit. This also includes an informational text scrapbook about Balto.
Arctic White updated May 2017.
Each product (Reader's Theatre and Activities) is LESS THAN $2.50! Remember to re-download every so often to get the updates for "free."
This packet now includes ten complete items (plus, an extra locked ASL "finger spelling on first letter of first word only)" for "The Paper Bag Princess")
1) "Olive My Love" Reader's Theatre (PDF and PPT);
2) "St. Patrick's Day in the Morning" Reader's Theatre (PDF and PPT)";
3) "The Paper Bag Princess" non ASL Reader's Theatre (PDF and PPT)";
4) "The Country Bunny And The Little Gold Shoes" Reader's Theatre (PDF and PPT:
5) "The Garden" from "Frog and Toad Together" Reader's Theatre (PDF and PPT);
6) "Stellaluna" Reader's Theatre (PDF and PPT);
7) "Rocket's 100th Day of School" Reader's Theatre (PDF and PPT); and a freebie of
ASL PDF ONLY The Paperbag Princess (Reader's Theatre);
8) "The Wall" (PDF and PPT) for the Vietnam War Memorial, Memorial Day, Veterans Day and even a page for Remembrance Day. All include: crowns, coloring pages, simple opinion writing page, collective nouns, retell puzzles with assessment page and assessment game board and questions;
9) Reader's Theatre Arctic White (PDF and PPT) with a science component NGSS based Arctic Scrapbook;
10) Reader's Theatre of Christmas Songs and Information Text Intros with a Caribou Versus Reindeer Scrapbook; and,
11) This Dog Team Lives in the House.
Non-ASL editable version (except for restricted graphics pages) with CCSS 2nd grade standards included.
Here's what you get for each Reader's Theatre (EXCEPT THE CHRISTMAS SONGS AS IT IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT):
Table Of Contents
Instructions – Overview
Reader’s Theatre CCSS for 2nd Grade
Instructions for Reader’s Theatre
Puzzle Retell CCSS for 2nd Grade
Instructions for Listening and Speaking Puzzle Retell
Student Retell Assessment Form
Writing CCSS for 2nd Grade
My Opinion Writing Page Trace Over (Mod/Severe)
My Opinion Writing Page Trace Over (M/M)
Collective Nouns Worksheets And Answers
Board Game and Task Cards CCSS 2nd Grade SL
Directions for Board Game
Board Game And Task Cards
Quick Author Study
Fun Coloring Pages
2nd Grade Standards Covered:
and ELD California Common Core Aligned for Emerging, Expanding and Bridging.
"Frog and Toad," "Stellaluna," "Rocket's 100th Day of School" and "Arctic White" also include animal scrapbooks to be created by the students and included as Portfolios for proof of mastery of IEP goals for Informational Text Reading and Writing. "The Wall" includes a few pages for creating either a Vietnam War Memorial Scrapbook, Memorial Day Scrapbook, Veterans Day Scrapbook or Remembrance Day Scrapbook. The Christmas Songs includes a Caribou Versus Reindeer Scrapbook. This Dog Team Lives in the House has an informational text scrapbook of Balto which can be incorporated into an Iditarod study. By Special Education - Peggy Simpson Rescue Dogs' Series teacherspayteachers.com
If you liked this Reader's Theatre try one of my other ones here:
The Paperbag Princess
St. Patrick's Day in the Morning
The Country Bunny and the Little Gold Shoes
Frog and Toad The Garden
Rocket's 100th Day Of School
Reader's Theatre Christmas Songs & Reindeer Versus Caribou Scrapbook
Reader's Theatres Mega Bundle