Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.07 MB | 11+ pages
These are pictures of anchor charts that I created during our mini-lessons. After leaving them up in the classroom for a time, I would need to take them down to have more room but I knew some students still needed to see them for guidance. I decided to make these handouts for all my student to keep in their binders. This was a great time and space saver. I decided to do this for writer's workshop anchor charts as well. Check out those out if you like these.
1. Problem & Solution
2. Bringing Characters to Life Anchor Chart
3. Comparing_Contrasting NonFictionAnchor Chart
4. Inferencing Anchor Chart
5. Make Connections Anchor Chart
6. Plot Roller Coaster Anchor Chart
7. Predict Anchor Chart
8. Schema Anchor Chart
9. Setting Anchor Chart
10. Text Features Anchor Chart
11. Types of Nonfiction Text Anchor Chart