Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Over 100 minilessons to engage your readers in understanding how to make meaning while reading. These minilessons have actively engaged hundreds of readers to be more successful during independent reading. Grab this bank of minilessons to save you time and energy when planning your reading instruc$151.00$171.00Save $20.00
Everything you will need to launch Reader’s Workshop in your classroom: the minilessons to set up the structures of workshop along with the printables necessary for students to start their own reader’s notebook. These reading minilessons will build a solid foundation for your readers to actively engage in reading instruction.
This bundle includes…
- printables to help launch student Reader’s Notebooks and uncover student reading identities
- minilessons to build and develop the structures of workshop and develop the classroom reading community
- possible anchor charts
- reading is thinking bookmarks
- variety of reading logs to track independent reading
- Bonus File: Suggested Teaching Sequence of minilessons for using all the bundled products together.
As always, if you plan to share this product with other education professionals, additional licenses MUST be purchased for each individual using the product. Additional licenses are available for purchase on this product page.
Any feedback you give regarding this product will be greatly appreciated.
Please click the green star to follow me and to never miss when new products are added to my store.
Please visit my literacy blog at www.LiteracyTreasures.com for tips, tricks and strategies to use within your literacy instruction.
You can also find me at…
Website Literacy Treasures
Facebook Literacy Treasures