This Reader's Workshop is all you'll need to successfully kick off and implement the reading workshop method in your first grade classroom!
• A complete "introduction" where I answer common questions about what my literacy block looks like and components of Reader's Workshop I used in my first grade classroom.
• 34 weeks of daily Reader's Workshop Lessons: That means 170 daily lessons for you to print & use right away in your classroom!
• Each lesson includes a read aloud suggestion which helps teach the skill(s) of the week, a detailed, guided lesson to teach with an anchor chart idea (when appropriate), and some ideas for small group guided reading.
• Any activities or recording sheets that would be used, will be included.
• Anchor chart ideas and reference posters for each skill taught
To see if this is an investment you want to make, download the preview to see my plan for the year!!
*Please note, many of the books in the RW lessons are already outlined for you in the Interactive Read Aloud unit, so you can plan to purchase/borrow those already.*
PLEASE ASK ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!