This Reader's Workshop for first grade unit is currently a GROWING BUNDLE! That means it is not complete, yet! As more months of lessons get added to this bundle, the price will go up. Please read on and download the preview to learn more.
When completed this unit will include the following:
• A complete "introduction" where I answer common questions about what my literacy block looks like and components of Reader's Workshop I used in my first grade classroom.
• 34 weeks of daily Reader's Workshop Lessons: That means 170 daily lessons for you to print & use right away in your classroom!
• Each lesson includes a read aloud suggestion which helps teach the skill(s) of the week, a detailed, guided lesson to teach with an anchor chart idea (when appropriate), and some ideas for small group guided reading.
• Any activities or recording sheets that would be used, will be included.
• Guided Reading Activities and Tips.
When you purchase this unit now, you receive:
• Daily Lessons, anchor chart ideas, reference posters, and activities through February
To see if this is an investment you want to make, download the preview to see my plan for the year!!
August Lessons: already uploaded
September Lessons: already uploaded
October Lessons: already uploaded
November Lessons: already included
December Lessons: already included
January Lessons: already included
February Lessons: already included
March Lessons: uploaded on or before 10/30/2018
April Lessons: uploaded on or before 11/30/2018
May Lessons: uploaded on or before 12/30/2018
June Lessons: uploaded on or before 12/30/2018
*Please note, many of the books in the RW lessons are already outlined for you in the Interactive Read Aloud unit, so you can plan to purchase/borrow those already.*
PLEASE ASK ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!